This is a list of selected professional publications, primarily from the Alaska Law Review, and the Alaska Judicial Council website. For a complete listing, please contact me.
In addition to these publications, I blog about all things wheaten (http://wheatwanderings.blogspot.com/), and share a blog with Chicken Lady at Locust Lane (http://chickenladyatlocustlane.wordpress.com/2011/07/20/welcome-to-chicken-lady-at-locust-lane/)
- Alaska’s Plea Bargaining Ban Reevaluated, Teresa W. Carns, Jack Kruse, 1991. Alaska Judicial Council.
- Resolving Disputes Locally, Alternatives for Rural Alaska, Teresa W. Carns, Joan Connors, Susanne Di Pietro, August 1992. Alaska Judicial Council.
- Alaska’s English Rule: Attorney’s Fee Shifting in Civil Cases, Teresa W. Carns, Susanne Di Pietro, Pamela Kelly, October 1995. Alaska Judicial Council.
- ALASKA’S RESPONSES TO THE BLAKELY CASE, Teresa W. Carns, 2007, Alaska Law Review.
- Recidivism in Alaska byTeresa W. Carns, Alaska Law Review, 2008.
- Merit Selection and Performance Evaluation of Alaska’s Judges, Teresa W. Carns, Alaska Law Review, 2009.
- ALASKA’S ADULT GUARDIANSHIP MEDIATION PROJECT EVALUATION, Carns, Teresa W.; McKelvie, Susan. March 2009
- Alaska Prisoner Re-entry Task Force, Alaska Justice Forum, Teresa W. Carns, 2010.
- Two Pilot Projects in the Alaska Court System, Alaska Justice Forum, Teresa W. Carns, 2010.
- Anchorage PACE: Probation Accountability with Certain Enforcement, Alaska Judicial Council, Teresa W. Carns and Dr. Stephanie Martin, September 2011.
- Criminal Recidivism in Alaska, 2008 and 2009, Alaska Judicial Council, Teresa W. Carns, Larry Cohn, and Dr. Stephanie Martin, November 2011.
- Recidivism in Alaska’s Therapeutic Courts for Addictions and Department of Corrections Institutional Substance Abuse Programs, Alaska Judicial Council, Teresa W. Carns and Dr. Stephanie Martin, March 2012.